CEE Food & Beverages is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
- The Internal Control Officer would conduct various operational/technical reviews in line with agreed audit plan.
- Provision of audit reports with recommendations to management on all audit assignments.
- Reviewing the systems established to ensure compliance with those policies, plans, procedures, laws, and regulations that could have significant impact on operations and reports, and determining whether the organization is in compliance.
- Evaluates the Internal Control system in the Company and recommending improvements / changes where and when necessary.
- Conduct quarterly Branch Audit exercise on assigned region in line with the agreed performance contract and other special investigations determined by Management.
- Develop relevant audit programmes in line with specific audit objectives and risk analysis.
- Suggesting to the Head of Internal Audit relevant controls that would help in militating against identified risks or gap in the process flow.
- Responsible for conducting various IT audits and reviews with key emphasis on IT corporate governance, adequacy of current hardware and software applications architecture and business support from vendors.
- Conduct periodic review of underwriting and claims operations and procedures.
- Conduct compliance reviews as it relates to statutory and regulatory returns, AML/CFT regulations etc.
- The Audit/Internal Control Officer would conduct daily prepayment checks and vouching of all payments and other capital or overheads requests.
- Documenting and making reports of identified control issues discovered in the course of the vetting process and how they were resolved.
- Responsible for conducting value for money audit on major capital expenditures and projects.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.