JobMazon – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Executive
Location: Nnewi, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to fill the role of an Internal Control Executive.
- Successful candidates for this role will be responsible for evaluating and improving the control environment and operational effectiveness of the establishment and ensuring compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- To plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function including the preparation of an audit manual and audit plan
- Conduct risk assessment of all departments
- Reports risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified directly to the Chairman, Board of Directors
- Create compliance policies and procedures
- Evaluate information security and associated risk exposures
- Deliver adequate and timely reporting on the internal control framework and control deficiencies to ensure appropriate communication, documentation, escalation to the Chairman, Board of Directors.
- Drive and implement the anti-fraud programs within the organization
- All other duties that could be officially requested by the Chairman, Board of Directors.
- Minimum of a B.Sc or HND in Accounts and Finance related role.
- Minimum of 3 years of Cognate experience as Internal Control Executive is a MUST.
- Chartered Membership of a relevant professional association, e.g. ACA, ICAN, and ACCA.
- Related experience in the hospitality sector and proficient use of relevant tools E.g Quickbooks, Peachtree, SAP
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package, especially Excel and Word
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrates ability to identify problems.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and to multi-task to meet deadlines
- Promotes teamwork, contributes towards building team consensus and acts as a team player
- Consistently approach work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude.
- N70,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
23rd February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Internal Control Executive” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.