Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Aiyetoro, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The key function of an Internal Auditor is to manage and supervise all internal auditing activities for the business. The Internal Auditor’s role is to analyse the financial processes of a company, identify risks within business practices and evaluate the controls put in place to counter these.
- Main duties include planning and executing internal audits, reviewing audit data, interviewing and consulting employees and examining business operations. They are tasked with the goal of improving business performance through risk management and control.
- Outlined below are a number of standard duties that this job role entails. Tailored job descriptions are prepared for each vacancy registered with Accountancy Recruit and specific responsibilities that relate to your business will be included.
The Internal Auditor will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Plan and deliver internal audits of determined business areas or department
- Prepare reports of audit findings and make recommendations to the business
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Assess the suitability of current internal controls, making suggestions for improvements where needed
- Ensure the business complies with all relevant policies, industry regulations and government legislation
- Liaise with and advise senior management on internal audit issues
- Provide support to the wider finance team on additional projects
- Prepare and present reports that reflect the audit’s results and document the process
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Conduct follow-up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Maintain open communication with management
- Prepares drafts of, audits or review reports which include the development of clear, constructive, and actionable recommendations to address risks identified.
The Ideal Candidate
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 6 – 8 years work experience.
- Highly organized, efficient, and capable
- Pro-active, energetic and self-motivated with the ability to drive a project from conception through to completion
- Previous demonstrable experience in a similar audit role (Minimum of 5 Years of experience in the Internal Audit field and in the Manufacturing sector)
- Qualified CA
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
Application Closing Date
11th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.