Greenlight Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 26 million people in more than 40 countries and have sold over 10.5 million products worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern – Easy Buy Program Management
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Reporting to: Snr. Program Associate
- As the business goes through rapid expansion and growth, it has become extremely critical to ensure that EasyBuy business’s performance is underlined with processes that are robust, seamless and efficient to serve the customers.
- This role will work closely with the Programs Team to mainly support ad hoc duties in areas such as, Field Sales Executives management, recruitment and training, set up, monitoring performance and providing regular feedback to the Sales teams on the specific tasks and measures pertaining to FSE performance.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Contract Management for Field Sales Executives
- Maintain digital Field Sales Executive record and database
- Prepare spreadsheets and reports as applicable to Field Sales Executive recruitment and other reports
- Responsible for Pay Go Phone enrollment with required software
- Work with Operations Team to ensure enrolled devices are delivered across all Areas
- Manages and configures online IT tools used for the communication with Field Sales Executives
- Gathers detailed and thorough information related to each request or concern coming from Field Sales Executives
- Keeps track of all requests per EO both pending and solved pertaining to Field Sales Executive recruitment
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Economics, Finance, or another Business-related Degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tool and/or G-Suites – Is a MUST have
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and meet daily deadlines for projects
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to independently solve problems with data
- Quantitative and analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to understand new analytical concepts
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must have good data entry and typing abilities
- We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Africa. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
- Greenlight Planet offers a competitive salary, a fun, supportive work environment and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online