The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intermediate Backend Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate actively in requirements gathering and analysis
- Collaborate with the relevant teams and departments to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, readable, and testable code that is scalable and well documented
- Maintain, update, refactor and debug new and existing codes
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Serve as an expert within your area of competence
- Provide technical support when necessary
- Keep up to date with the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding
- Develop ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends
- Record and report data to the appropriate parties, such as clients, leadership, or management
- Commit to continuous improvement, education, and training to remain current on best practices, new programming languages, and to better assist other team members
- Take lead on projects when necessary
Qualifications / Requirements
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in backend software development using PHP and MySQL or any other backend languages
- 2+ years experience working with Laravel and/or Lumen or Express or Django and/or Django Rest Framework
- Experience in NodeJS, ReactJS, and MongoDB would be a plus
Skills / Competencies
- Working understanding of front-end web technologies like HTML5, CSS3, and VanillaJS
- Proficient knowledge of version control & SSH
- Deep technical understanding of RESTful API’s
- Working experience with cloud hosting platforms
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.