Ultimus Holdings is a global investment company with the sole purpose of contributing to the sustainable development of African economies. Our investing deployment is broad-based and long-term. We specifically invest is sectors that demonstrates growth; leveraging our sector expertise in ensuring we become market leaders in all operational portfolios.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Interior Design Architect
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Gathering the necessary measurements, dimensions, and other routine calculations for design layouts.
- Providing clients with suitable design recommendations based on factors such as budget, the building site, and recent trends.
- Using CAD software and manual drawing techniques to produce architectural plans for management and client approval.
- Reworking and modifying designs based on comments and reviews from management and clients.
- Providing management with estimates on cost, time, machinery, construction, and other specifications.
- Interacting with other Architects and Designers to exchange ideas and provide support.
- Ensuring all vital information and documentation is recorded and maintained.
- Conducting research and attending workshops and conferences to remain up-to-date with the latest design trends.
- Ensuring that all layouts and blueprints are compliant with industry codes and legal standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture.
- At least 3 years work experience.
- Attach a portfolio of completed designs.
- Must be good with 2D and 3D
- Must be able to use 3D for rendering
- Excellent technical skills, particularly with CAD software.
- Strong creative design and time management skill.
Application Closing Date
6th April, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Interior Design portfolio and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- Qualification BA/BSC