IDMANN Institute provides training in professional development and technical entrepreneurship through our College of General Studies and the School of Experiential Learning, respectively. We also provide secondary and pre-secondary tutorial services through IDMANN Academy. All our courses are offered online in live sessions with seasoned instructors. Our IDMANN classes offer students the experience of a world-class online learning environment but from the comfort of their own home or respective workplace, and at a convenient time.
Our Supervisory Training Program (STP) prepares working professional to make a successful transition from a technical or operational role to more supervisory responsibilities within an organization. Often times, people are thrust into supervisory roles without giving them the necessary tools to succeed in their positions. STP provides that grounding needed to become an effective supervisor.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Instructor (Occupational Safety and Regulatory Compliance)
We are recruiting instructors with the appropriate academic and professional experience (with an emphasis on real-life experience) to teach the following modules:
- Safety in the Workplace
- Emergency Management & Safety Culture
- First Aid
- Legal Liability and the First Line Supervisor
- Compliance and Regulatory Affairs.
Prospective applicants should possess all of the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Expertise in discipline BACKED by real-life experience.
- Ability to understand curriculum and develop teaching plans and teaching methods that will help students from different backgrounds
- Ability to independently navigate ambiguity and drive clarity
- Ability to identify conflicts and negotiate solutions
- Inspire confidence in others
- Applicants must have knowledge of various teaching methods.
- Must be dedicated to students and education
- Instructors should expect to be engaged approximately 10 hours per week.
- Prior experience teaching online or familiarity with an online teaching engagement is critical in this position.
- Intending instructors must have all of the following:
- A reliable laptop or desktop equipped with a good quality webcam and microphone, keyboard and mouse (or touch-pad), as no instruction will be permitted over a handheld or mobile device.
- Stable, reliable broadband internet access.
- Space from which to provide daily instruction to students, free of distraction or intrusion during class sessions.
- Availability a minimum of four days a week at specific times to be preset by the class timetables. A typical schedule would be the evenings on weekdays (typically two days, Tuesday & Thursday evenings) AND on weekends (Saturday & Sunday evenings). To be considered, instructors must indicate that they are available at these times.
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Documents below to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Interested candidates must submit all of the following:
- A cover letter that outlines their specific experience and how it relates to this position.
- A current resume.
- A clear indication of the date of availability AND ability to work according to the indicated program schedule.
- Prospective applicants should submit a cover letter and a resume clearly outlining their teaching experience with specific references to any teaching certifications, where applicable.
- Applications submitted without a cover letter will be deemed non-responsive.
- Positions are open immediately and interviews will continue till all positions are filled.