HSE Strategy Development Limited is an international consultancy firm focused on Health, Safety and Environment, Business and Strategy Development, Organisational Development and Management Consulting. We have interests and offer services in varying sectors including, Health, Oil and Gas, Agriculture, Raw Materials Mining and Exporting, Finance and Investments, Construction, Consulting, Education, and ICT. We are registered in Nigeria, under the Companies and Allied Matters ACT 1990. HSE’s goal is to develop strategies that create growth, sustainability and process improvement for organisations.
Our value in this context is complete end to end competence and ability to provide real-time solutions and strategies with implementation and industry-specific sustenance controls across a broad spectrum of capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Information Technology Manager
- Minimum of First Degree or its equivalent in Computer Science or related field
- Post-graduate qualification in Computer Science, ICT or related field.
- Up-to-date Certification in or professional membership of ICT, Health Management or related bodies
- Good knowledge of Databases, Oracle, Statistics or epidemiological tools such as SPSS etc.
- Minimum of 10 years experience post NYSC.
- Minimum of 5 years’ cognate experience preferably in an HMO
- Attendance of relevant courses seminars and workshops.
- Not more than 35 years old.
Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
7th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “The Position Applied For – Your Full Name – Location (e.g: Information Technology Manager – Omoniyi Zara – Abuja)” as the subject of the email.
Note: Applications without the advised subject line will not be considered.