ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited is one of the first seven Pension Fund Administrators (PFA) granted license by the National Pension Commission in December 2005. It is part of the Asset & Resource Management Company Limited (ARM) Group, one of Nigeria’s most prominent and respected financial service brands. We have pre-eminent reputation in Investment Management, Research and Pension Fund Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology (IT) Support Intern
Job Type: Full-time
Category: Information Technology
- Work with team members to analyse software programs, applications, and web services.
- Assess the impact of the solution on various stakeholders
- Determining system efficiency and functionality by liaising with internal departments and end-users.
- Work with the test team during the test phase to ensure that solution is accurate and free of bugs and issues.
- Ensuring end-user proficiency with new systems, programs, and applications across departments.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or its equivalent, any additional IT related professional ceritification is an advantage
- Research skills
- Documentation / Organization
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation & analytic skills.
- Ease and ability to learn fast and solve complex problems.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Any relevant professional certification can be an advantage.
- Be passionate about IT
- Must be a Corps Member serving in Lagos and yet to be assigned a place of primary assignment
- Must be creative and open-minded
- Ability to develop content and provide reports.
- Possess the ability to learn new skills fast
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Basic understanding of software development.
- Agile development
- DevOps deployment
- Waterfall development
- Word processing
- Tools such as Ms Visio, PowerBI can be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Intereted and qualified candiates should:
Click here to apply online