Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited is one of the nation’s leading logistics companies dedicated in carrying out international Freight Forwarding (Import and Export),International Packing and Removal (Relocation), InternationalConsultancy, Project Logistics, Inland Transportation and Warehousing Services. Our expertise in logistics services allows us to design a solution that meets and exceeds the expectations of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Intern
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensuring the smooth running of all ICT system such as anti-virus, printing services, email provision and services etc
- Maintain and manage organization website
- Laise with telecom and internet service providers
- Keeping log of all computer system
- Respond to network user enquiries
- Handling of the organization social media pages
- Perform good graphics design
- Perform data back ups and disaster recovery operations
- Ensure optimal performances of all hardware and software systems
- Minimum of Diploma in ICT Fundamental / Internet, OND, HND or fresh B.Sc graduate in any field.
- Minimum of two years experience in information technology that cut across graphic, social media and networking.
- Experience in Social media handles and Microsoft applications especially, Word, PowerPoint and Excel will be an added advantage.
- Outstanding passion for invoicing.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Applicants residing around Apapa and its environs are encouraged to apply.
- Please adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements.
- CVs without the required experience will not be honoured for further processing.