The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with the Innoson Kiara Academy, Nnewi, invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to undertake a six months Technical Skills Training in the Programme below:
Title: Software Development Training Programme
Duration: 6 months
The training will:
- Equip participants with relevant skills that will enable them to work in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and Multimedia industries
- Provide in-depth mentorship and opportunities for participants to become entrepreneurs capable of starting and running sustainable och-based business
- Enable participants with little programming proficiency to focus on the most important aspects of programming and immediately apply their new skills to solve real-world problems
- The programme is geared towards creating an enabling environment for nurturing local technical talent and stimulate Human Capital Development in Nigeria.
- Successful candidates will enjoy tuition fee free, study materials, lunch and stipend.
- The programme is entirely non-residential Candidates, will, therefore be responsible for their accommodation throughout the training.
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and are required to possess any of the following qualifications:
- Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Higher Institution Degree (ND, NCE, HND, B.Sc, B.Tech.)
- Good numerical ability and fluency in communication is a required skill.
- Interest and passion for exploring the ICT world as a career will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
6th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to come for an aptitude test.
- Candidates should bring along the following:
- 2 passport size photographs
- Original Birth Certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate (s)
- Original and photocopy of National ID, Voter’s Card or International Passport
- Shortlisted Candidates will be invited for screening via email and SMS. Therefore, Candidates are advised to check their email and SMS boxes regularly.