Dunn and Braxton Limited is an outsourcing firm that provides recruitment and other business solutions to various companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Independent Sales Agent (Insurance)
Locations: Abuja (FCT) , Uyo – Akwa Ibom, Warri – Delta, Kaduna, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Ilorin – Kwara, Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Ibadan – Oyo and Sokoto
Employment Type: Full-time
- Research and source potential clients and build long-term relationships with them.
- Persuade prospective clients to engage in a phone conversation and/or meeting to discuss insurance products.
- Develop marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or companies who sell insurance.
- Ensure that policy requirements are fulfilled, including any necessary medical examinations and the completion of appropriate forms.
- Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
- Interview prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and needs, the physical condition of the person or property to be insured, and to discuss any existing coverage.
- Monitor insurance claims to ensure they are settled equitably for both the client and the insurer.
- Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
- Advise clients on the insurance policies that best suit their needs.
- Deliver approved policies to new clients and explain benefits and risks of the policy
- Re-assess the policy needs of existing clients after life-changing events
- Fill-out and submit applications, issue quotes, maintain client records and prepare reports
- Keep abreast of industry and market trends and best practices
- A Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Marketing or other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience as a marketer either in Insurance or Banking sector.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Resilient spirit.
- Highly persuasive
- Great interpersonal skills.
N50,000 – N100,000 base pay (This is strictly based on targets achieved).
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail e.g Independent Sales Agent – Ibadan.