Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. As an organization we are driven by the dictum of ‘Impossibility is Nothing’.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager (Female)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Human Resource Administrative Officer to join our team and support the day-to-day activities of our Human Resources / Administrative department
- Ultimately, you will make sure all HR / Administrative operations run smoothly.
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts and PTO requests.
- Update internal databases with new hire information.
- Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies.
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days.
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like total number of hires by department.
- Develop training and onboarding material.
- Respond to employees’ questions about benefits (for example, number of vacation days they’re eligible for).
- B.Sc in Human Resources Management or relevant field.
- Applicant must have a legal background.
- 3 – 4 years cognate experience as an HR & Admin Officer, HR Administrative Assistant or similar role.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.).
- Proficient in HR software and computer savvy is necessary.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Female Preferably.
- CIPM qualification is an added advantage.
N250,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
4th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.