La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited – As an international registered microfinance bank, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers a complete range of financial services and means of payment for its customers, including savings accounts, current accounts and fixed deposit accounts.
Fully client oriented, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers great flexibility, independence and financial security to help clients stay committed to their short and long term financial goals. Formally incorporated as La Fayette Microfinance Bank, the bank started full operation in February 2013 and has built a strong client base, serving clients from eight branch networks in Ibadan– Bodija, Challenge, Dugbe, Gbagi and Iwo road, Ogbomosho, Oyo and Saki towns, all strategically situated within close proximity to customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Planned Start Date: 01 / 04 / 2022.
- Supports in implementing the training plan with organizing and carrying out the training sessions Providing administrative support to the management
- Supports in Planning training events and activities
- Collaborate with supervisor for the development of annual training program and plans
- Collaborate with the other trainers and the supervisor to update the existing training materials (because of, for example, change in the external environment, new ADVANS products, modified procedures, network extension…);
- Participate with the other trainers and the supervisor in the design of new training materials (new modules according to the training needs identified on the field or by the management);
- Organize and prepare the classroom training sessions and take care of all arrangements concerning guest trainers from the branches
- Train staff during classroom training sessions;
- Carry out staff individual coaching in the branches and on the field;
- Evaluate the progress of the trainees in achieving the objectives set for the training session and the coaching period, and the efficiency of training methods, and recommend appropriate actions
- Provide the supervisor with regular structured reports on activities and their impact
- Identify and suggest external training providers necessary to deliver required training to appropriate standards.
- Supervise other trainers in the discharge of their duties.
- Develop self, and maintain knowledge on Advans’ policies and procedures at all times.
- Any other similar tasks as assigned by the respective supervisor/s.
- B.Sc. / HND in any discipline. Professional Qualification will be an added advantage.
- Applicant must have a minimum of two (2) years work expereince as a trainer
- Ability to train and coach various groups of professionals.
- Ability to travel within Advans La Fayette MFB network and beyond
- Ability to give and receive feedback.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Conceptual and design skills, as well as writing skills.
- Knowledge of Advans Credit Methodology.
- Good command of MS PowerPoint, and general knowledge of MS Office software package.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online