Abuja Clinics was established in 1989 as a health institution to provide efficient medical services to the then budding Federal Capital Territory (FCT). From humble beginnings it has grown into a group of 3 hospitals located in Karu, Garki and Maitama districts of the FCT . The group possesses advanced medical equipments to assist its team of highly qualified and dedicated health personnels. These equipments include but are not limited to the 64-slice CT scan unit, 4D-Ultrasonography, Mammography unit with stereotatic biopsy and Intra-operative C-arm fluoroscopy allowing for excellent diagnosis and cure. The hospital renders services in all major fields of medicine such as: Surgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Internal Medicine, Radiology and Dentistry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruiting and interviewing potential applicants on experience, skills, and education
- Organizing and managing new employee orientation, on-boarding and training programs.
- Drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals
- Performing administrative tasks
- Overseeing employee health and safety procedures
- Updating job requirements when needed and contacting applicants’ references.
- Performing criminal background checks required by company
- Explaining and providing information on employee benefits, programs, and education
- Advising on company benefit needs or evaluating benefit contract bids
- Maintaining employee records and paperwork; answering employee questions and addressing employee concerns with company.
- HND / B.Sc in Business Administration / Humanities.
- 3 – 5 years experience
- A certification in Personnel Management (CIPM).
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Able to present company mission and history clearly and confidently
- Great “people-person” skills and professional attitude
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Human Resources Information
- Systems (HRIS), Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
- General knowledge of employment laws and best practices.
- Possesses superb spoken communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.