Vasiti is a student-focused company that helps student entrepreneurs build sustainable businesses, empowers students and makes their lives easier and better by providing on-demand access to their needs. We leverage technology and social innovation to deliver our offerings to the student community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- We are looking for a creative Human Resource Manager to join our versatile team and help achieve our people objectives.
- As a Human Resource manager you will be tasked with creating, implementing, organizing and managing all human resource activities from developing, implementing and monitoring policies, systems and programs that contribute to the overall success of Vasiti.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Manage the recruitment, selection and onboarding process.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Assess skill/competency/training needs of employees, develop and monitor initiatives or training programs to address needs.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Create human resource processes to develop, engage and retain human capital in line with the organisation’s current and future needs.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Ensure human resource processes are legal compliant.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- Candidate must be people oriented and result driven.
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to develop, implement human resource strategies, policies and procedures.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.