Ramos Realty is a luxury real estate firm founded in 2018. We specialize in building, selling, and renting quality homes to clients. We are Africa’s first international Real Estate firm and the go-to Real estate agency for home acquisition in Nigeria and Dubai.
We are recruiting an energetic individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Purpose / Mission
- At Ramos of Lagos Realty, We have high expectations for our managers.
- Each Manager plays a key role in creating an exceptional experience for clients and every person in our team.
- The holder of this position will be part of a young and ambitious team and will play a major role in the management/upscaling employees, actively representing Directors in the office, and implementing HR initiatives.
- Talent Management and Organizational Development: Provide day-to-day advice and support tbusiness leaders on a variety of team and employee topics, including team dynamics, recruitment, learning & development, and employee relations.
- Recruitment: Identify recruitment needs and design effective selection and retention programmes. Alslead actively in recruitment campaigns and networking tensure a robust candidate pipeline.
- Change Management: Assist in/contribute tthe design and deployment of all organizational change projects through process design and approaches that support change and transformation Evaluate and measure the impact of talent solutions and programs. Alsidentify issues, patterns and trends & provide insights tcontinuously improve business performance.
- Learning and development: Participate in the planning and implementation of learning and development strategy of the organization in line with business objectives Onboarding- Lead the process of candidate selection; interviewing; job offer; background check, onboarding and integration/induction of new employees.
- Employee Compensation and Benefits Benefits: Manage employee payroll & compensation planning
- Support in continual review of our way of doing things, HR processes and workflows tensure, we retain great employee experience and business efficiency.
- Office Administration: Manage operational issues such as vendor management, bookkeeping, etc for the smooth running of the office.
Requirements & Experience
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree
- The ideal candidate will have an experience in managing sales employees; setting and tracking of KPIs and targets.
- An experience in well-structured Real Estate firm will be advantageous.
- 3 – 5 years broad -based experience in a HR generalist and admin role.
- A professional qualification in HR
- Experience leading and managing young vibrant teams
- Ability tthrive in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent people skills
- Ability tset high personal goals and work independently
- Ability torganize, multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Ability tmake recommendations teffectively resolve problems or issues.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.