Lakowe Lakes Golf & Country Estate, often described as ‘West Africa’s best kept secret’, is a beautiful, luxury community nestled in a peaceful neighbourhood about 35km from the hustle and bustle of Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Analyst
- The ideal candidate will support the Human Resources Function across all spectrums of Human Capital Management and must have Hospitality HR Experience.
- The HR Analyst will perform the role of a Human Resources Generalist with daily functions covering recruitment of staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, developing HR policies and practices and implementing talent management strategies in line with global best practice
- Administering compensation and benefit plans
- Assisting in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conducting employee onboarding and help plan training & development
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance and talent management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Unit Head
- Support with the development of internal and external presentations and work on assignments as directed by the Head of HCM & Admin.
- Liaise with colleagues across functions/subsidiaries and work collaboratively to achieve overall HR strategy of the Group.
Experience and Education
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- At least 4 years Human Resources experience in Hospitality
- Masters, MBA /Professional certification from a recognized HR Institute will be an added advantage.
- Enthusiastic with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well-spoken, warm, friendly and engaging personality
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and make smart decisions that support resort operations.
- Positive can-do attitude
- Innovative/Out of the box thinker
- Professional networking, partnership sourcing, and negotiating skills.
- Extremely creative
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- An eye for visual detail
- Strong leadership, management and decision-making skills
- Project Management Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Great time management and organizational abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- High level of IT proficiency
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of a Global Human
- Resources and Talent Management strategy
- Proven and demonstrated competence in developing and executing HR strategic intiatives
- Good research, data gathering and analytical skills
- Excellent grasp of MS Office Suite and Power BI
- Appreciable grasp of HR business issues in the Real Estate, Hospitality and Emerging Markets
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Should possess strong written, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, manage time, prioritize to meet tight deadlines
- Exhibit high level of initiative and proactivity
- Great team player, but also the ability to work independently to meet team objectives.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, and metrics-driven
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organisations HRIS and talent management systems
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online