eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource & Administrative Intern (NYSC)
Locations: Garki, Abuja (FCT) & Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- eHealth4everyone is looking for Tech-savvy, Health-enthusiastic, and Learning-driven fresh graduates with strong academic achievements, good communication skills who have a keen interest in growing & gaining relevant work experience in a professional environment.
- Interns will have the opportunity to experience work-life & real-time projects at eHealth4everyone and gain insights into the world of Tech/Health-tech.
- Corp members serving or intending to serve in Abuja / Lagos are welcome to apply.
- Minimum of a Degree in a relevant course and at least six months experience in the position of interest.
- A Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with work tools, frameworks, languages within selected areas
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Creative thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to learn fast
- Honesty, hard work, and reliability
- An ability to work flexibly across multiple projects and tasks.
- Knowledge of new technology trends
- Great attention to detail, highly organized.
Application Closing Date
3rd March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Please remember to select “NYSC” as the category while filling out the application.