Divine AG Solutions Limited (RC 1243335) was incorporated in 2015 to provide recruitment and outsourcing services in accordance with the terms agreed between us and our clients. Our goal is to meet the needs of our clients ranging from individual clients, government parastatals, corporate organizations, manufacturing companies, public sectors/organizations, hotels, churches as well as multinationals companies and corporations.
Divine AG Solutions Limited is built around core business values – Integrity, Reliability, Availability, and Professionalism. We empower our candidates to be the best they can be with the intention of providing our clients with the most competent and talented employees. Divine AG Solutions Limited has the capacity to meet your requirements and with us, your recruitment needs are met.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design hiring plans for all hotel departments based on seasonal needs
- Interview and assess job candidates
- Manage compensation and benefits plans
- Oversee employee attendance and working schedules, including paid time off, overtime and breaks
- Onboard new hires
- Report on employee turnover rates
- Organize employee records, like contracts, paying special attention to work permits and visas
- Implement employee retention programs (like end-of-season bonuses)
- Schedule trainings for all hotel employees (for example, customer service skills training)
- Act as the point of contact when employees have queries or job-related issues
- Ensure hotel staff complies with relevant health and safety regulations
- Work experience as an HR Manager, preferably in the hospitality industry
- B.Sc in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or similar field.
- 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Experience in conducting interviews
- Understanding of labor legislation with an emphasis on part-time and overtime regulations
- Excellent communication skills.
N80,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
2nd April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.