Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR / Admin Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Sector: Security Management and Consultancy
- Screen resourced/recruited candidates for training
- Administer the company employment forms and guide candidates to fill them properly
- Ensures proper documentation of staff and perform attendance entry.
- Issue Identity Cards to staff
- Ensures strict compliance with the Company’s Policies & Procedures.
- Responsible for day to day running of the Branch office
- Responsible and accountable for all company property at the Branch office
- Maintain official vehicle, motorbikes, computer systems, mobile phones etc. issued at the Branch office
- Supervise Administrative staff (Drivers, Cleaners, Guards) attached to the Branch office
- Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience and role
- Minimum of HND / BSc in a relevant field
- 1-3 years work experience in HR or Administrative role
- Good planning, organizational, analytical and decision-making skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.