Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage / Distribution and Retail Sales.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR / Admin Manager – Rainoil Logistics
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing recruitment, selection and the onboarding process
- Ensuring that the company’s procedures comply with employment regulations
- Assessing the need for training and designing and implementing training programs accordingly
- Handling any disciplinary processes and formal grievances
- Setting and reviewing pay structures and employee perks and benefits
- Developing and implementing the company’s policies and programs
- Ensuring that all policies comply with legal regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Humanities, or other related fields of study
- MBA or Master’s Degree is an added advantage
- Professional Certification is an added advantage
- 5+ years HR generalist experience, preferably in a logistics
- A minimum of 2 years at managerial level or other HR Executive.
- In-depth knowledge of Nigerian Labour Law and HR best practices.
- Perfect knowledge of MS Office package, especially Excel & Word
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.