Value Edge Management Service Limited – Our client, a Medical facility, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: House Officer (Physician / Doctor)
Location: Ibeju Lekki / Sangotedo axis, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations.
- Identify and implement best practices within the team to support chronic disease and pain management.
- Examine and evaluate patients and diagnose if there is medical conditions.
- Organizing workloads.
- Monitoring and administering medication.
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements.
- Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff, and healthcare professionals.
- Writing reports and maintaining records.
- Promoting health education.
- Managing a department.
- Leading a medical team.
- Solutions to help keep the organization safe.
- MBBS or any of its equivalent in any related field of study.
- Must have at least 5 years of proven post NYSC work experience in any position being applied for.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be cordial.
- Must be patient.
- Must be a good listener.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Must be efficient and organized
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good analytical skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
Applications Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.