The David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences (DNUUMS) Uburu, Ohaozara LGA, Ebonyi State, Nigeria is designed as an ultra-modern 21st century state-of-the-art International Medical Sciences University. The University’s central goal is for specialized manpower development in the most conducive environment in all aspects of medical specialties with the highest form of professionalism, ethics and excellence.
The David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences Teaching Hospital is designed as an ultra-modern 21st century state-of-the-art tertiary health facility. The hospital is programmed to address the health needs of the citizens in line with new global realities and trends that align with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), and emerging health issues, particularly with respect to global health challenges.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: House Officer
Location: Uburu, Ebonyi
We need House Officers for the following Departments / Specialities:
- Community Medicine
- Internal Medicine Surgery
- Ophthalmology Family Medicine Dentistry
- Morbid Anatomy
- Chemical Pathology
- Medical Microbiology
- Ear, Nose and Throat
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Interested candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Candidates must be Medical or Dental practitioners registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Candidates must possess a current Practicing License from Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Candidates must be medically fit.
Application Closing Date
25th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit fifteen (15) copies of their Applications and Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of their credentials, and recommendation letters from three referees. The curriculum vitae should highlight the following:
- Full name (Surname First in Capital Letters)
- Place and date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- E-mail Address and Phone Number(s)
- Postal Address
- Permanent Home Address
- State of Origin and LGA
- Schools attended and qualifications obtained with dates (photocopies of certificates to be attached)
- Previous employment(s), position(s)
- Date(s) Details of Administrative Experience (with dates)
- Present Employment, Status, Salary and Dates, including photocopy of latest pay-slip
- List of Publications (Where applicable)
- List of research/project grants received (Where applicable)
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Names and Addresses of 3 referees.
Applications should be submitted under confidential cover in sealed envelopes marked, “Application for Employment (State Category eg. House Officer)” to:
The Acting Chief Medical Director,
David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences Teaching Hospital,
PMB 211 Uburu, Ohaozara LGA,