Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents. Our services are provided for both the local and international markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Room Attendant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The primary role of this position is to ensure all rooms are sparklingly clean and in tip-top condition.
- You’ll be expected to liaise with the general manager and heads of the department, attending regular meetings.
- And if the apartment is undergoing renovations, you could also find yourself consulting with architects, interior designers, and other specialists.
- Dealing with suppliers of linen, cleaning materials, and guest supplies, such as soap, shampoo, etc.
- Controlling supply costs, as well as laundry, maintenance, and wages
- Overseeing stocktaking, budgets, and other paperwork, such as maintenance reports and safety audits
- Ensuring the lost property is kept safe and returned to its owner
- Possibly overseeing supervisors and linen room and cleaning supplies staff
- Awareness of green issues
- Ensure appropriate furnishing in all apartments
- Regularly replace or replenish apartment linen, towel, toiletries, and sundry supplies
Competency / Skill / Requirements
- OND in relevant field.
- With at least 1 – 3 years of work experience in a relevant field
- Ability to listen and follow instructions.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work unsupervised.
- Able to maintain a professional manner at all times.
- Displays integrity and honesty.
- Maintains a positive attitude towards residents, guests, patients, and visitors.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and thoroughness.
- Able to follow and adhere to standard policies and procedures.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online