The LSG Group is the world’s largest provider of onboard services. It has presence in 211 airports in 50 countries. In 2018, the companies belonging to the LSG Group achieved consolidated revenues of approximately € 3.0 billion.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: High Loader Truck Driver
- Ensure goods and airline equipment from store are collected
- Return soil carts to dishwashing section
- Load and unload goods and airline equipment to and from the company and aircraft according to the company requirement
- Maintain the vehicles and their facilities in good working condition
- Maintain all vehicles, internal and external, clean and tidy
- Drive vehicles to outside contractor for service and checks as instructed
- Report the damage or malfunction of the vehicles to department head if any
- Tidy up work areas
- Keep all required records of dispatch and delivery
- Monitor excesses or shortages and report to base for necessary action
- Perform all ad hoc duties assigned by Management.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of Secondary Education
- Relevant valid driver’s license
- 1-3 years relevant work experience preferably in a similar role.
- Experience in inflight airline catering is desirable (high loader trucks)
- Good understanding of customer service is essential
- Have good communication skills
- Mastery of intercultural sensitivity
- Must be fluent in English.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.