Jocaro Nigeria Limited was founded on the 28th day of April, 1995. We are a fully indigenous engineering company with foreign technical associates committed to providing quality and competitive electro-mechanical products and services, with over 15 years of active experience, qualified staff and workforce meeting the demands of both domestic and foreign markets. We give you the best in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Heavy Duty Truck / Light Vehicles Driver
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Carry our vehicle maintenance check.
- Delivering goods to an approved destination
- Picking up office purchases / other administrative needs
- Interacting with clients in a professional way
- Maintaining an organised travel schedule
- Ensure that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use
- Inform your immediate supervisor about faulty parts of the vehicle at a reasonable time
- Practice safe driving habits
- Follow all state and national safety regulations and standards
- Accurately follow the journey management plan
- Keep both interior and exterior of the vehicle clean and presentable
- Maintain vehicle equipment; replace oil, fill the gas tank, perform general motor vehicle maintenance as needed for safety
- Load and unload the vehicle
- Complete documentation such as logs, vehicle maintenance log, daily/weekly vehicle pre-use log, failure record analysis form etc
- Follow schedules and rerouting in a timely manner when faced with traffic or congestion
- Perform diagnostic tests for routine maintenance procedures and determine a course of action for damaged parts and systems.
- Repair malfunctioning components, change brakes, adjust steering systems, replace worn-out parts and change hydraulic fluids.
- SSCE or FSLC with 10 years’ experience in driving with the requisite training and must have the ability to read and write.
- 7 years of hands-on experience in driving and truck mechanical roles
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Must have knowledge about the required legal vehicle licenses and permits needed for operations
- Must have the physical strength to lift 30kg weight
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Must be conversant with the road networks of the state of operations and its environs.
- N50,000 – N60,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
19th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.