Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Healthcare Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- Identify new business prospects and other medical-specific initiatives in order to enhance the growth of the entity
- Maintain the competitive position of the Healthcare business and strike a balance with equitable distribution of resources.
- Actively promote the Healthcare portfolio whilst generatingnew sales opportunities
- Cultivate relationships and referrals with physicians/consultants and Healthcare agencies.
- Achieve quarterly revenue goals by developing referrals fromphysician practices, cooperate companies such that patient volume goals are accomplished perquarter.
- Actively participate in events related to promoting portfolio and developing networking
- Accountable for conversion of generated sales opportunities of Healthcare portfolio
- Ensure customer satisfaction through excellent post-sales service and backup
- Manage the business for profitable growth and implement recognised business planning methodologies, annual budgets, and performance reporting based on key performance indicators to ensure a profitable ROI.
- Generate business leads and retention strategies for target markets and facility service.
- Prepare and present activity reports to the Managing Director
- Leverage market opportunities, creative value proposition, and adapt innovative market entry.
- Complete follow-up meetings with physicians, practice managers to source for new or additional business, ensuring that internal and external obstacles to business growth and retention are identified and minimized.
- Manage, monitor, and implement strategic marketing and communications planning for the Healthcare subsidiary.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by the Managing Director.
- First Degree in Public Health, Business Administration, Marketing or any related field
- 7+ years of experience with a good and balanced understanding of the Healthcare industry
- Ability to pitch healthcare services
- Sound negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Self-motivated and result-driven
- Familiar with CRM software
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Sound communications skills expressed both in oral and written
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Outstanding organisational skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online