Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, a foremost Indigenous Oilfield Servicing Company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales – Service Business (Nigerian National)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Oil and Gas
Reports To: Head – Service Business, PMD
- Candidate is expected to lead and provide sales leadership to a pool of Client Account Managers and Business Development Managers so as to deliver on the annual sales targets / strategic goals & objectives.
- To develop and sustain key customer executive relationship that can act as our sponsor / coach within customer organizations.
- To gather a credible and real time intelligence on the competition, industry trends, current opportunities, upcoming customer capex / opex budgets and planned shutdown / turn around maintenance schedules.
- To maintain a live database of sales opportunity funnel, conduct weekly sales reviews with the direct reports, develop customer account plans, improve opportunity funnel quality / conversion rates, and develop credible pursuit strategies and sales forecasts.
- Organize facility visits, product / solution / capability presentations to customers and to fast track AOS Orwell vendor registrations with customer procurement departments.
- To effectively engage with OEMs and to seamlessly coordinate with OEMs on their country business plans, strategic objectives, reporting, training, techno-commercial support and pricing.
- To deliver monthly / quarterly / annual sales budgets for Service Business across all product / solution portfolios.
- Conduct win / loss analysis and identify opportunities for sales and operations continuous improvement & productivity.
- Deploy marketing communication / campaigns and customer engagement strategies. Proactively identify and resolve potential customer satisfaction issues and escalations. Seek timely help from superiors to diffuse crisis by being proactive.
- Generate periodic reports and statistics regarding sales achievements and prospects against budget.
- Minimum of 15 Years’ Experience
- Candidate should possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Mechanical / Instrumentation.
- Good working knowledge of Sales Process, Proposal Making / Cost Estimation.
- Experience and Exposure to Energy Sector (Oil & Gas, Power Industry Verticals)
- Good knowledge of Quality Control procedures and documentation.
- Good Written and oral communication skills, both internal and external; Financial acumen, marketing and negotiating skills. Computer Skills (Microsoft Office).
- Goal-oriented with ability to multi-task under pressure in fast-paced work environment.
- Willing and able to work long hours necessary to meet deadlines and respond to emergency demands.
- Willing and able to travel to locations as required to execute job responsibilities.
Application Closing Date
14th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.