Yudimy Services Limited – Our client is a technology startup providing retail businesses with everything they need to sell, build customer loyalty and drive repeat sales in their businesses. As a company our culture is collaboration, consistence and performance in delivery our promise to our customers.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operations
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Head of Operations to organize and oversee the daily operations of our company. You will be the one to ensure that our business is well-coordinated and productive by managing its procedures and coaching its people.
- The area of responsibility for this role is wide and thus would require thorough knowledge of various company processes once on the job.
- The ideal candidate must be competent and able to plan many different kinds of operational activities. They must be an excellent leader who can discover the most efficient ways to run the business.
- The goal is to safeguard and augment the efficiency of the company’s operations to facilitate accelerating development and long-term success.
- Liaise with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals.
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress.
- Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback.
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements.
- Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation.
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability as well as formulate policies that drive this.
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors.
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations.
Requirements and Skills
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Experience as Heads of Operations or equivalent position.
- Availability to work full time.
- Comfortable knowledge & usage of google suites of tools, trello etc
- Understanding digital products and business model innovation is a plus.
- Ability to identify opportunities and how it can benefit the business.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer service etc.)
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Experience working in a technology based growing startup environment is a plus.
Benefits & Perks
Competitive salary, Stock options, free yearly medical check, annual bonus.
Application Closing Date
28th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: To apply and take our assessment click on the link above.