Adker Recruit – Our client, a multinational FMCG Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Logistics (North)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The head of logistics is responsible for overseeing the operations of the logistics department.
- They are responsible for the entire transportation supply chain, managing business relationships and choosing new suppliers in line with the organization process and procedures.
- Drive safety standards within logistics and transportation activities
- Play a key role in process/people integration for smooth business continuity
- Manage and develop local resources
- Achieve optimized contractors and fleet size
- Keep end to end pipeline costs to optimum defined level
- Manage Transporters safety and drivers unions
- Lead and manage the logistics staff ensuring the right resourcing to manage all the processes
- Logistics process performance management
- Approve Forwarding Agents, Carriers & Accountable for Vehicles, Drivers and Transport Cost
- Accountable and sets delivery scheduling and carrier assignment criteria for inbound and outbound operations
- Analysis for Logistics reporting.
- First Degree in relevant course
- Master’s in Supply chain or Engineering is an added advantage
- At least 5 years experience in Supply Chain & Logistics
- Deep understanding of both the Outbound and Inbound logistics process
- Excellent analysis and reporting skills
- Conversant with the industry logistics institutional and operational reports
- Knowledge of supply chain core processes and logistics business
- Knowledge of manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of customer service
- Working Knowledge of finance and financial reporting
- Organizing and planning skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Negotiation skills
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our client.