WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Corporate Services
About the Job
- Accountable for development and implementation of people, administrative, ICT and security strategies, policies, programmes, systems and services to support Company’s business strategy and aspirations.
- Accountable for developing and implementing a business plan to deliver the Corporate Services strategy.
- As leadership team member, guide and provide advisory on (current/emerging) corporate services issues.
- Responsible for comprehensive Corporate Services business and budget performance.
- Responsible for workforce planning and the establishment controls required to resource the business.
- Maintain a employee disciplinary and grievance process to ensure a disciplined and professional workforce
- Accountable for a talent management framework to assure people readiness for business continuity.
- Accountable for industrial harmony through active employee engagement and internal communications.
- Assure market competitive employee value proposition (remuneration, benefits, talent practices etc.)
- Manage quality infrastructure and facility management services adhering to HSSE and quality standards.
- Accountable for a robust ICT framework and services, with high availability for business continuity
- Lead the delivery of cost effective travel, hospitality, reception and administrative services for Company.
- Responsible for the delivery of specialty services e.g. medical and security services for Company.
- Responsible for managing corporate services staff (including their learning and development).
- Act as custodian of the Company Corporate Culture.
Requisite Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Social Sciences or a related field.
- A related Master’s Degree will be desirable
Key Competence & Behavioural Expectations:
- Business knowledge
- Knowledge of the Oil & Gas Industry
- Knowledge of legislation and regulation guiding employment
- Strong Analytical abilities
- People Management
- Commercial and Contracting knowledge
- Change Management capability
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online