Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Accounts
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
- Accountable for administrative, financial and risk management operations of the Company through development of a financial and operational strategy
- Ensures the provision of detailed financial data, as well as relevant, accurate and prompt analysis and recommendations required for daily business and financing decisions.
- Ensures the integration of both operational and financial measures aimed at efficiency, growth and profitability of the business in the long-term.
- Manages Company’s asset, debt, cost and profitability position and establishes an appropriate framework for the prompt rendition of returns/dividends to investors, and for repayments of short and long-term debt to financial creditors.
- Implement the QMS as defined by the manual and related procedures.
- Obtain and communicate customer requirements to the appropriate personnel or functional organization.
- B.Sc in Financial Management / Accounting Field.
- Fellow / Certification of a professional financial body is a must (ACCA, or ICAN).
- Master’s in Accounting, Finance is advantage.
- 10 years in senior position.
- Proven Experience in Financial Analysis, Financial Reports and Large Budgets.
- Business Ethics
- Excellent Knowledge of Financial Systems / Programs
- Excellent use of MS Office Suite
- Numeric Skills
- Strong Administration Skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online