Greengates Group Limited is a multinational and majorly family held equity company established over 22 years ago to provide world-class products and services in all the countries it operates. From a vantage position, presence and partnerships with time tested and successful institutions in major industrialized and commercial capital in Europe, North America and Asia, we have acquired a world-class solution to meeting our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Human Resources and Admin
- Manage the day to day Human Resources and Administrative activities for the company, Oversee the recruitment, retention, compliance, compensation, benefits, training and development and administrative function.
General Description (Weekly / Quarterly Duties)
Recruitment and Retention:
- Develop and oversee recruitment processes
- Place adverts for job vacancies, participate in interviewing candidates and ensure that documentation is collected, recorded and field.
- Provide a conducive work environment to ensure employee retention.
Compliance and Record Keeping:
- Manage timesheets for all office
- Ensure each employees records are properly kept
- Facilitate Job analysis and Update job descriptions
- Payroll and Budget
- Coordinate with Head of Account in the preparation of monthly payroll taking into account absenteeism and lateness in compliance with the company’s handbook
- Review employees payment for accuracy and compliance with Labor Laws
- Write weekly and monthly HR & Admin Reports
- Advise on appropriate staffing
- Ensure smooth running of all administrative functions including vehicle maintenance, logistic, security and facility management
- Supervise all travel and hotel managements for staff
- Performance Appraisal, Training and Development.
- Oversee the coordination and implementation of staff performance reviews
- Evaluate the need for employee training and development and make recommendations.
- Work with management to resolve employee relations issues
- Investigate employee relations issues & work to ensure human resources related decisions are consistent and fair.
- 8-10 years’ experience including working knowledge of Human Resources and Administration.
- B.Sc or HND in relevant discipline
- MSC or MBA will be an added advantage.
- Professional certification in CIPM, SHRM etc.
- Relevant experience in HR software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.