Cavier Property Investments Limited is a property service company based in Lagos, Nigeria. We have built an outstanding reputation based on our years of experience in the Lagos property market as well as our exceptional customer service. Our directive is to provide quality, seamless, and personalized service with a severe code of business conduct and complete transparency with our clients.
We are experts in providing guidance for you to make the right investment in luxury properties within Lagos by connecting you with verified, legitimate and experienced agents throughout your real estate journey.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Guest Experience Specialist
- Manage all incoming guests’ conversations and enquiries and viewings
- Help our guests have a wonderful check-in and check-out experience while verifying reservation information
- Familiarize guests with the property as well as with the community rules and expectations
- Respond to day-to-day guest requests, issues, and other outreach using the Cavier Service Principles
- Guide guests through the Cavier experience, ensuring they have an amazing first impression
- Troubleshoot minor maintenance and technology issues (e.g., upholstery stain removal, light bulb replacements, access to units, WiFi connectivity or overseeing contractor appointments)
- Perform housekeeping quality audits and inventory checks in our units to ensure that hospitality standards are met consistently and robust feedback to our vendors is relayed in a timely fashion
- Assist with inventory duties such as preparing turnover kits, receiving deliveries, and tracking linen/consumables
- Provide administrative support through data entry
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- B.Sc / BA / HND in Business Administration or relevant field
- 1 – 3 years of proven experience
- Excellent decision making
- Strategic thinking
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong people skills
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities
- Problem solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be able to manage time and people efficiently
- Able to work under pressure
- Must be emotionally intelligent
- Ability to be discreet and professional.
Application Closing Date
24th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.