Co-creation Hub is Africa’s leading technology innovation ecosystem builder on a mission to accelerate the application of science, technology and social capital for economic prosperity across Africa.
Our mandate is to build a formidable innovation ecosystem with a deeply rooted network, cultivating strategic partnerships and practical industry know-how that can support entrepreneurs and innovators in building thoughtful, relevant and scalable solutions. From our locations in Lagos, Abuja, Ijebu Ode (in Nigeria), Nairobi (Kenya) and Kigali (Rwanda), we have built a vibrant community of over 81,000 people and counting and have supported to a portfolio of over 120 early-stage ventures including Lifebank, Ushahidi, Riby, BudgIT, Stutern, Kopo Kopo, Sendy, mFarm, Wecyclers and many more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Growth and Partnerships Lead
Job Type: Full-time
- We are looking to recruit a results-driven Growth and Partnerships Lead to work with our investment team in supporting exciting scale-up companies in our investment portfolio.
- You will play a key role in supporting high growth technology companies, from across the continent, on their growth and expansion challenges/goals , unlock partnerships that will be of benefit to the growth of these companies and provide support on their fundraising efforts.
- This role will be perfect for someone with a growth mindset and the natural capacity for building relationships.
- Work day-to-day with entrepreneurs across the continent to build global sustainable businesses with laser focus on customer acquisition, expansion and distribution strategies.
- Provide advisory to startups on their growth, partnerships and customer acquisition strategy.
- Provide advisory to scale-up investee companies on their expansion plans and strategy.
- Make introductions and connect portfolio companies to individuals and organizations that can unlock exciting distribution channels for these companies.
- Manage existing partnerships with corporate executives within our networks well as develop new relationships, with a focus on unlocking key growth opportunities for portfolio companies.
- Implement and execute creative ways to keep existing and new partners engaged
- Evaluate and pursue opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and collaboration on an ongoing basis within the ecosystem
- Provide regular progress reports on startups.
- Facilitate relevant workshops/projects
- Educational background in Technology and/or Business-related field, with an understanding of business principles, practices, and methodologies.
- Preferably with 5+ years of working experience in Business development / strategic partnerships Management or any other related line of work.
- Entrepreneurial experience or experience supporting startups or working in a startup environment.
- Understanding of the technology and startup ecosystem
- Strong networking skills to actively be involved with startups, venture capitals, and corporates & Concern for Impact.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and research skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft suite
- Excellent communication in English (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
What We Offer
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply Co-creation Hub Nigeria (CcHUB)
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online