The Nigerian Exchange Group Plc is a leading integrated market infrastructure provider in Africa, championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. NGX Group with operating subsidiaries running the Exchange, Regulatory and Real Estate businesses provides a wide range of services including listing and trading securities, licensing, market data solutions, ancillary technology, regulation, real estate, clearing, depository etc. The NGX Group is listed on NGX Exchange Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Finance Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
About the Job
- The post holder will be responsible for managing group financial performance, in an effective and efficient manner.
- The post holder will also be responsible for the accurate and complete consolidation of accounting and financial records as well as assisting with coordinating annual budget exercise for the Group (Holding Company and subsidiaries).
- Reporting to the Group Chief Financial Officer, the successful candidate will have responsibility for consolidation and financial reporting for the Nigerian Exchange Group Plc.
- Coordinate the development and monitoring of NGX Group Plc.’s corporate budget
- Ensure that cost (transfer pricing) & capital allocation are administered in a timely manner and in alignment with the Group and its Operating companies’ strategic plans.
- Coordinate the annual Group audit exercise and other statutory examinations
- Coordinate the preparation and consolidation of statutory annual accounts and periodic management accounts for the Group.
Key Performance Indicators
- Conclude the budgeting cycle of company and the consolidation of the Group budget before December 31
- Ensure the timely filing of annual Transfer Pricing returns at the FIRS and timely conclusion of tax inspections or audits
- Ensure that Group audit is concluded and financial statements are filed with the regulatory bodies within the specified deadlines
- Disseminate the group management accounts as follows: Monthly reports – 10 working days after the end of month; Quarterly reports – 10 working days after end of the quarter; Annual financial reports – 20th working day of January
Educational Qualification & Experience
- A good First Degree from a reputable institution.
- Relevant professional qualification will be an advantage (CFA, ACA).
- Eight to Ten years’ cognate experience in a financial reporting or finance role.
- Experience in the financial services industry particularly in organisations with a Holding/Group Company.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online