The Slate Center is a citadel of learning that educates her students with a revolutionized approach with the future of education in view. Practical hands-on learning and training. We believe in teamwork, diligence, unity, and love. Some of our training include STEM, robotics, the art of coding, music, dance and so much more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer / Digital Marketing Executive (NYSC)
Employment Type: NYSC
- This role is for a currently serving corps member.
- The candidate will be part of The Slate Center’sonline and social content team.
- Will report to the Business Development Consultant.
- Will lead the writing team with inspiring copy and exciting ideas that reinforce The Slate Center as the best option for children’s’ education.
- Will engage customers and move the brand’s tone of voice forward in line with digital strategy.
- Will create visual, writing, editing and oversee copy across all editorial content from Headline features to homepage copy, blog post and email.
- Will work closely with the Business Development Consultant and Director to promote key campaigns, brand launches and product stories.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1-2 years of work experience.
- ICT Skills
- Graphic Design Skills
- Content Writing
- Interest In Photography
- Social Media Management
- Loves to interact with children.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Digital Marketing Executive” as the subject of the email.