Dwight Patterson is a leading consulting firm with specialized consultants in Talent sourcing and Executive recruitment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tech Recruiter Intern
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
Work Mode: Hybrid
- Under the supervision of the Head, Technology Recruitment, the Recruiting Intern will assist in providing support for the recruitment process, including recruitment and on-boarding of home office personnel, and project staff, and identification of candidates for inclusion in proposals or other new business submissions.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Work closely with the New Business Development Team with proposal recruitment efforts and attend kick-off meetings and pre-proposal discussions;
- Work Closely with different partners across the UK, Canada and Nigeria on deliverables and achievement.
- Prepare job descriptions for advertising positions, facilitate job advertisements in Canada and Nigeria
- Screen and review resumes against specific Client requirements, schedule interviews and/or conduct interviews as needed, schedule and/or conduct reference checks, prepare candidate summaries to facilitate further candidate consideration and follow up with candidates on status or as needed to clarify details related to their background, scope of work
- Format resumes for proposals and ongoing program / project hiring
- Demonstrated interest in international development
- Prior office experience is desired, travel experience and knowledge of another language is preferred.
Pay & Benefits
- Internships are full-time (40 hours/week)
- N45,000 (Internet subscription Inclusive) Monthly which will be reviewed after a year of successful internship
- Eligibility to commissions and other benefits.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using “Recruiting Intern” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Your application will be considered incomplete and will not be considered without the submission of all documents: cover letter, resume and professional references.