RPL Logistics is an internationally affiliated logistics company located in Lagos. We provide the best logistics services to our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a management trainee to help us develop and implement our growth strategies
- This position is best suited for candidates who want to gain valuable experience in a managerial role with advancement potential.
- During your traineeship, you’ll learn how to identify and apply important strategies and business processes.
- You’ll get to know the nuts and bolts of our company’s functions and operations and you’ll support our management team with daily tasks such as allocating budget and crafting performance reports
- To succeed in this role, strong analytical skills and effective communication are important management trainee qualifications you should have.
- If you’re excited with our company’s vision and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders, we’d like to hear from you.
- Help managers complete daily tasks
- Understand each department’s daily processes and goals
- Provide administrative support (e.g. data entry)
- Get familiar with personnel duties
- Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data)
- Research ways to increase profitability and lower risk
- Create and give presentations.
Requirements and Skills
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with a minimum of 1 year experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills.
- Excellent math and computational ability.
- Effective communication skills.
- A degree in Management or Business.
- Must not be more than 27 years.
Application Closing Date
28th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.