Kendrick Phillips Outsourcing Limited – Our client, Standard Bearers School (SBS) provides a child-centered academic programme in which our pupils are empowered to be the best God created them to be. We pride ourselves on raising a Godly generation of tech-savvy leaders, creating a culture of empowerment where every child can be a leader by equipping them with core skills and competencies for future work.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Grade 2 & 3 Teacher
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Details / Responsibilities
- Organizing and supervising play and work activities
- Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes, using the Early Years Foundation Stage as a framework.
- Observe and evaluate students’ performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning and growth.
- Coordinate with other first-grade teachers to maintain consistency in the curriculum.
- Develop lesson plans and instructional ideas according to school standards.
- Assign and grade classwork and homework.
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicate those objectives to students
- Use standard assessment methods to evaluate their academic strengths and weaknesses.
- Candidate must possess a First Degree preferably in Education.
- 3-6 years of cognate experience.
- The candidate must be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with excellent subject knowledge.
- Candidates with teaching experience in an international school environment are preferred.
- Possess above average writing and oral skills with excellent interpersonal, organizational, and team skills.
- The candidate must be committed to helping children learn effectively in a secured environment.
- Must be an enthusiastic, imaginative, and energetic individual capable of bringing out the full potential of each child.
- Must be computer savvy, well-groomed with the use of Microsoft Teams, Zoom, and other learning platforms
- Applicants must have good writing and oral skills as this will be tested.
- The candidate must be able to build children’s vocabulary.
- Prospective candidates must be highly motivated.
- Individuals with a keen interest in encouraging and inspiring pupils to love learning and excel in all subject areas.
- Must be warm towards children.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email (i.e. Grade 2, or Grade 3).