Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Government Affairs Manager
Department: Legal & Compliance – Compliance
Employment type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
- Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Our Government Affairs team is responsible for high-level, strategic engagement with external stakeholders globally, including but not limited to, political office holders, governmental bodies, trade and industry associations, ministries, and non-governmental organisations.
- You will be part of a diverse global Government Affairs team, working with different cross-functional teams to identify and analyse key policy issues, developments, and market sentiment.
- This person will be expected to partner closely with local government officials and organisations to help educate the general public.
- Track and analyse developments in policy making and national and regional sentiment and their impact on the industry.
- Manage projects across a wide range of topics including outreach, engagement, and planning and coordinating events and meetings.
- Develop and lead campaigns both in-country and regionally.
- Collaborate with external stakeholders and field requests and queries from partners.
- Engage with external stakeholders and help them understand major product developments, launches, policy changes, or technology updates.
- Work cross-functionally with teams across legal, compliance, product, technology, communications and others to understand priorities and develop custom projects where necessary.
- Serve as a spokesperson for Binance.
- At least 5 years of experience with civic engagement, government or political bodies, think tanks, public interest groups, or relevant industry associations.
- Experience working in fast-paced and dynamic professional environments; ability to exercise appropriate and sound judgement.
- Ability to write and translate complex issues into simple language suitable for a range of audiences.
- Familiarity with the crypto industry and technologies, the policy, and political environments that surround them; ability to get up to speed quickly on complex technical and regulatory issues.
- Ability to lead campaigns and to work independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively with external policy and company leaders on a professional level to bring across messages and drive high-impact conversations
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online