Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager, Operations
Location: Lagos / Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Permanent
- Lead the Well Construction Product Line including P&L responsibility, staff crews, oversee locations, develop, and enforce IMS standards for operations, coordinate logistics, maintain equipment, and provide improvement to the technical capabilities of our tools.
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy.
- Work with clients, contractors, & local communities regarding any issues concerning equipment functionality and personnel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management / Operations Management.
- Minimum of 15 years drilling operations experience.
- Has the capabilities to assume a Managing Director role.
- Experience in handling multiple projects simultaneously including prioritizing, organizing, and planning effectively to meet all deadlines
- Experience opening new locations and expanding a business is preferred.
- Commercially & Financially Savvy.
- Proven Experience in Large Projects supervising multiple sites.
- Knowledge in upstream operations and strong delivery focus.
- Technical hands-on skill in operation, repair and maintenance of mechanical equipment and machines is required.
- Good communication and presentation skill.
- Leading the production team in the forecasting, planning, and delivering of production volumes.
- Critical planning and management skill.
- Production processes experience and skill.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online