UHR Consult Limited – Our client, a Fitness Centre in Abuja, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to join its workforce in the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Field: Admin / Secretarial / Office management
Industry: Fitness Industry/ Health / Sports
- The General Manager will be incharge of coordinating the organization’s administration system and general workflows.
- The candidate will also supervise staff, facilitate communication throughout the company and develop procedures to make the workplace more efficient.
- Negotiating contracts and agreement with vendors
- writing or reviewing contracts.
- Create budget plans, reduce costs of supplies and services and monitor the flow of money to ensure they stay within their proposed budget.
- Generate annual workflow finances
- Create Budget Plans, handle budgets, for the department and the entire business’ budget.
- Act as a liaison between the employees and upper management when it comes to financial and administrative issues
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the office.
- Ordering supplies, scheduling maintenance of the office’s equipment and computers, maintaining meeting schedules and Delegating tasks to other administrative staff and monitoring daily operation
- Making changes to increase efficiency in the workplace
- Organizing the workplace so that the workflow is streamlined
- Leading and/or participating in meetings
- Ensuring the company is operating securely and effectively
- Monitoring and managing all operational costs
- Developing and promoting policies that ensure positive interaction between administrative staff and other personnel
- Identifying opportunities to improve a business’ policies or objectives
- Preparing and reviewing operational reports.
Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc / M.Sc qualification in Business Administration or a related field
- 3 – 5 years experience as a manager preferably in a gym/ fitness centre
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of customer service practices
- Experience supervising others
- Budgeting and financial reporting experience
- Contract management experience
- Male candidates strongly preferred.
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.