The Address Homes Limited is a leading real estate company engaged in the acquisition, development and management of luxurious contemporary homes across Nigeria. The Address homes is set to change the face of Real Estate development in Nigeria by delivering homes that combine high class contemporary architectural design with high level finishes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Objectives of this Role
- Develop strategic plans for optimized productivity
- Review and improve organizational effectiveness by developing processes, overseeing employees, establishing a highly motivated work environment, and creating innovative approaches for improvement
- Uphold standards of excellence and soaring quality
- Seek out opportunities for expansion and growth by developing new business relationships
- Provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Oversee day-to-day operations, assigning weekly performance goals and assuring their completion, while accomplishing your own goals
- Recruit, onboard, and train high-performing employees to achieve sales, profitability, market share, and business plan objectives
- Maintain project timelines to ensure tasks are accomplished on time
- Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans
- Delegate responsibilities to the best employees to perform them while enforcing all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, training programs, and cultural values
- Resolve internal staff conflicts efficiently and to the mutual benefit of those involved
- Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Architectural
- Previous performance evaluation experience
- Working knowledge of human resources processes
- Minimum of 15 years experience
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven experience in a managerial role
- Must have Civil Engineering or Architectural qualifications
- Strong decision-making capabilities
- Above-average communication, collaboration, and delegation skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain financial plans
- Ability to motivate and lead people, and hold employees accountable
- Strong working knowledge of operational procedures
- Salary: N250,000 – N300,000 monthly.
- Attractive remuneration
- Official Car
- 13th month salary.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.