Redwood Asset Management Limited is licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as a fund/portfolio manager. Our range of products focuses on capital preservation while achieving our client’s investment objectives. We offer services suitable to a diversified client base that includes institutional, ultra-high-net-worth, high net-worth individuals, and small savers.
Grown out of Creditville Nigeria Limited which was incorporated in 2013, the Redwood Asset Management leadership team is made up of dedicated, focused, and experienced executives. Their collaboration, knowledge and experience come together to make a difference for all our stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fund Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties / Responsibilities
- Responsible for year-end audit
- Responsible for all mutual funds reporting
- Responsible for all postings relating to transactions on the asset management software
- Responsible for filing of SEC returns
- Responsible for preparing Financial Statements
- Ledger reconciliation
- Overseeing monthly and quarterly investor reporting
- AML checks
- Reviewing the expenses, distributions and drawdowns of funds
Education / Experience Requirements
- Degree in Accounting, additional qualifications are an added advantage
- Capital market experience is a must!
- 3 years working in a similar role
- Experience working with an Asset Management Software
- Experience working with Mutual Funds.
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Ability to multitask.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.