Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents. Our services are provided for both the local and international markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Office Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- This is the forefront of customer service.
- S/he is one of the first staff to meet and greet guests on arrival.
- This position ensures guests feel comfortable and valued while on the premises.
- Responsible for ensuring the front desk is tidy and presentable with all necessary material.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
- Receiveletters, packages, etc. and distribute them
- Reviewing the arrival and departure list daily and assisting in preparing and distributing welcome amenities.
- Welcome guests upon arrival/check-in and bid them farewell at check-out.
- Oversee and coordinate all arrivals and departures of special guests (VIPs, etc).
- Respond to guests’ needs and anticipate their unstated ones.
- Expect and react promptly to guests’ requirements and inquiries.
- Attends promptly to guests’ inquiries and assists them with their needs.
- Responsible for providing information regarding the facilities and all other services available.
- Should have up to date information on daily room occupancy
- Ensure that all check-ins and check-outs are handled smoothly without unnecessary delay or discomfort to any guest.
- Give proper and complete handover to the next shift
- Should be able to handle all guests without bias or prejudice.
- Ensures compliance with rules and policies.
- Adhere to strictstaff grooming and hygienestandards.
- Logs the day’s activities in a logbook to ensure that the next person on duty follows up and is familiar with everything that needs extra attention.
- Promotes all the facilities of the hotel and knows the surrounding areas when asked for directions.
- Actively listen and resolve guests’ complaints.
- Assists the guest in their travel needs.
- Ensures the guests are satisfied and maintains their satisfaction throughout their time.
Competency / Skill / Requirements
- HND in Tourism, Business Administration, or other related courses.
- About 1 – 3 years in the front office or customer service in hospitality or similar reputable industry.
- Should always be neatly dressed, wears the complete uniform within the standards set forth by management.
- Should always wear Identity tags at all times in order for recognition.
- Excellent problem resolution skills along with outstanding communication and active listening skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must be guest service-focused and a team player.
- A positive attitude and outgoing personality are essential.
- Must be able to work shifts – days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to relate well with guests and employees.
- Personable, enthusiastic, self-motivated, and able to work independently.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online