Vasiti is a student-focused company that helps student entrepreneurs build sustainable businesses, empowers students and makes their lives easier and better by providing on-demand access to their needs. We leverage technology and social innovation to deliver our offerings to the student community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front End Developer (Onsite)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a creative Front End Developer to join our versatile team building world-class products.
- As a Front End Developer you will be tasked with building and optimizing web pages and features, maintaining brand consistency throughout designs as well as creating a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
- Use markup languages like HTML, CSS and React Js to create user-friendly web pages.
- Develop features to enhance the user experience, striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Optimize web pages and applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency are maintained throughout design.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Ensure web designs are optimized for smartphones.
- Build reusable code and create quality mockups and prototypes.
- Implement relevant design changes from feedback to enhance overall user satisfaction.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer.
- Hands on experience with markup languages.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.