We are an international Online brokerage service firm based in Lagos and we are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer (Female)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our company is looking for an experienced Front Desk Officer to carry out all secretarial duties at our front desk area.
- You will perform a range of duties including answering phone calls and handling frontline inquiries.
- Your main goal is to provide our clients with excellent customer service and support and also make them feel comfortable within our premises.
- As the first contact in our company, the successful candidate will be expected to be presentable and friendly at all times with outstanding people’s skills.
- You should be able to multi-task, with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Welcome our guests and provide them with excellent customer service.
- Ensure the front desk area is always clean, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies.
- Ensure an orderly, welcoming, and professional appearance in the reception area.
- Maintain visitors register
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Receive all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Minimum of B.Sc or B.A in any relevant field.
- 1 -3 years of Administration experience in a multinational business environment
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills,ability to prioritize, and comfortable working independently
- A high degree of computer literacy (E-mail, Internet, etc.) and knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Relevant experience in an office setting, preferably in an administrative or clerical role
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills, ability to prioritize, and comfortable working independently
- Proficient use of MS Office Tools.
- Attention to details
- Ability to effectively use and maintain office equipment.
Application Closing Date
28th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.