At Kayode Obembe & Co., we offer high-quality, economically-integrated serviced estate development, addressing critical community needs and services, and fostering economic opportunities. Our development process encompasses planning, design, and construction management that results in a holistic community be it residential, commercial or industrial.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Epe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Meeting and greeting clients.
- Keeping the reception area tidy.
- Answering and forwarding phone calls.
- Consultant Management.
- Follow up on client payments, Receipt Issuing.
- E-mail Marketing & Bulk SMS management/ client management follow-up.
- Client database management.
- Excellent knowledge ofdigital marketing.
- First Degree in any relevant qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of office administration and digital marketing.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.